Full pro rider experience
Every part of this journey in January 2017 is covered, and includes:
- accommodation in the official hotel, Hilton Adelaide, along with the pro teams;
- being presented as a team on the main stage as part of the official pro teams presentation;
- riding every stage (over 800 kms) of the Santos Tour Down Under before the pros each day, crossing the finish line of every stage including the two city circuits;
- full mechanical support;
- VIP hospitality and seating at the finish site of every stage;
- Soigneurs and Domestiques who provide support on the road and massage each night;
- transport to and from stage starts and finishes;
- a ticket to the Legends’ Night Dinner;
- two Beat Cancer Tour team Santini cycling kits (UV rated), UV cycling sleeves and off bike team uniform;
- Beat Cancer Tour team mechanic workshop in the Adelaide City Council Tour Village;
- Beat Cancer Tour team support vehicles;
- feed bags provided in Feed Zones;
- nutrition, electrolytes, water, drink bottles and Cancer Council sunscreen supplied;
- a training program and fundraising support; and
- peace of mind with a paramedic travelling in Beat Cancer Tour team support vehicle to attend to any immediate medical needs.
To cover costs and ensure fundraising dollars go where they are needed, riders are required to pay a registration fee of $4,000, and fundraise $15,000.
We are on a mission to beat cancer but we can’t do it on our own.